View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: An eye opener for everyone....

[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously not against Netellerīs or Moneybookers T&Cīs since they knew it was the same household/home address and they validated the accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the Neteller (or Moneybooker) terms and conditions, and determine whether it is against the rules for one person to have multiple accounts.

Here are the Australian terms and conditions for Neteller (which offered them to me in English, Chinese and.... Portuguese (?!?)); I assume the relevant parts are functionally identical across the world:

I'll underline the bits you confess to have broken:

[b]5. Membership

5.1 To become a Member, you must open an Account by completing all requested information. A Member must maintain an active address, phone number and email address to become and remain a Member. <u>You will not provide any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information</u>. <u>You will not provide any name, bank account or credit card that you are not legally authorized to use</u>. <u>You may not permit any other person to use your Account.</u>

[ QUOTE ]
It is is against T&amp;C then THEY MADE THE MISTAKE, not me. If I am violating their T&amp;Cīs then DONT LET ME DEPOSIT MY MONEY, but dont wait until my money is there to close my account. Cīmom guys what I am complaining about is not that hard to get

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you appear to claim:
a) you deliberately broke their rules by creating multiple accounts
and
b) the fact that you broke their rules is their fault
and
c) your deliberate effort to defraud them and their merchants should be not be punished at all

To quote John McEnroe, "You cannot be serious."