View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 11:48 PM

Default Re: An eye opener for everyone....

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff Notes For OP

1) OP sets up and operates a series of fake accounts in the names of his family members

2) OP is outraged that Neteller and other payment processors stopped his fake accounts

3) OP somehow concocts rage and feels hard done by when he is trying to fraudulently operate multiple accounts on poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I opened them because Neteller and MB didnt seem to care and validated the accounts. I bet 75% of all the serious players have more than one account that they operate and perhaps 50% have more than 3 accounts. Dont pretend like this is an uncommon thing.

2) I dont care if they stop me from opening these accounts. But dont validate the accounts and then close them with my money in there. Now, tell me how I am faking Neteller up, they fak you with 2% of the p2p transfers, so they do make money from me having these accounts. Seems like they make more freezing up player´s money and charging interest.

3) If this is a fraud, why did they let me do it then. They were the ones who validated this accounts, not me. When I try to open this account just dont let me do it. End of story. If what I do is wrong just tell me so and come to an aggrement with me about just having one account from my home address, put my money there and let me use it from there. But dont freeze my money for weeks and make me go through all this shet when you were the one who allowed it to happen.

You probably wont get it though. Sounds like you already made up your mind about what you read. Typical of 2+2´s. Gosh when I am going to learn that posting in this forum is a waste of my time. I guess I want to keep surprising myself of how many people actually put their time in replying to other people´s post without nothing really helpful to say. I guess it´s because talking shet is free and a lot of people enjoy it.