View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Re: What is the real benefit of 6max Limit Hold\'em?

Ok, for the wanna be moderators. Maybe my post was (too) harsh so allow me to try and explain myself.

First of all OP states to know which games are +EV for him to play in. I think it's very fair to ask how many hands he has played since he's so certain that he knows. I think I asked this question quite politely. I found his response to be not only arrogant but downright insulting.

[ QUOTE ]

Good question, next question!

About 20k/FRLHE, 15k/SHLHE, 10k/SHNLHE. I know that some people will argue that this numbers are rarely statistical relevant but I can't wait until the next millenium change until I make my decisions. Anyway, the difference is really very significant and the results are accordingly obvious (at least personally for me).

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's because of my poor English maybe I just overreacted. Anyways as expected OP's sample size was really too small to conclude anything about his WR.

Second of all I took a quick glance of which posts has been made by OP during the 14.5 months he's been registered here. Most of them has been some vague general question mostly stats related where he makes different claims about his WR and whether he's actually a winner in certain games. From these posts it's also obvious that he has made no investigations himself he just posts a question and expect people here to spoonfeed him the answers.

Third of all for all the times he's come inhere asking for help I've only found 1 post where he's actually trying to help someone else (and himself in the process). Remember he's been registered for over a year and all he's done is asking vague and general questions expecting to have the answers spoonfed.

These 3 things are what pissed me off and made me write my "abusive" post. If the real mods think I need a break from the forums because of this then so be it, I stand by every word I wrote and I'm done giving the OP advice.