View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]

What is there to investigate? This isn't like the absolute situation where we had mountains of statistical evidence that there was cheating going on and were stonewalled by AP for over a month. In this case, Full Tilt holds all the cards, they're the only ones who have the hand histories (the OP says she doesn't keep them or user pokertracker), and FT is not releasing them. FT deserves to be condemned for this for sure, but what are any of us supposed to do? We completely exposed Absolute poker as cheats at the highest levels, it got reported in the mainstream press, ESPN, the New York Times, AND THEIR PLAYER NUMBERS DIDN'T EVEN DROP. If all the stupid fish want to keep playing at sites like Absolute and Full Tilt when they pull [censored] like this, and all the greedy 2+2'ers want to stay there as well because the odds of them being the victim of cheating are still relatively low, there's not much I nor anyone else can do about it, and you all deserve what you get (I'm sorry to be harsh here but its true). The only way to make a site listen is to talk with your wallets, by not playing there anymore, and poker players are too stupid and too greedy and too addicted to online gambling to think of anything other than their next session. We've known FT treats its players like this for years, these threads are not new, but people still keep playing there. I, personally, do not play on any site other than pokerstars, nor would I ever. Unfortunately, I am in the extreme minority, and like I said, all you people who keep playing at these shady, unregulated, (and in some cases confirmed cheating) sites deserve what you get. If I sound angry its because I am, because a lot of people put a lot of work into exposing Absolute Poker, and it basically accomplished nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel any better, I closed my Absolute account after this scandal broke, and I took almost all of my money off of Full Tilt a long time ago because of this kind of crap (I think there is still like $40 on FTP, and if they want to steal it, I won't even bother complaining about it).

So all of that hard work cost AP at least one player. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]