View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 08:34 AM

Default Re: $25NL KK vs 2 villains

Jeckyl:

KK: Fold the flop, you are definitely beaten. You have defined your hand as a big pair very clearly and he's saying that's no good.

JJ: Fold to the second reraise since you're on the borderline of an acceptable amount to call for setmining anyway, and you don't close the action.

QQ: You're getting approx the right odds vs {AK,KK+} and UTG will probably call so I'd go ahead and stack this. In general I would not get QQ AI pf against a 7 PFR player, but the presence of the extra money in the pot tips the scales.

2nd KK: The minraise in front of CO is suspicious and I could find a fold versus some players. This looks a lot like 55 or 22 but vs some players could also be a T with good kicker. I would need to know whether minraising is usual for this player. Without a decent read I would just stack the flop to avoid him checking behind on the turn with something like the nut flush draw.

Agreed with dave that you need to raise more pf, it looks like you're getting tons of calls anyway so why not pump it up a bit more with your premium hands?