View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 05:44 AM

Default Re: NL50: I gots QQ and he shoves

[ QUOTE ]
Saying he sucks is not justification for calling here. Yes he sucks, but I think toddxlogan hit it on the head with his post. He is trying to extract and has no idea how to do it and/or he is afraid of getting sucked out on. This is not AK, this is AA and KK much more often than not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is- in general when one sucks their range is wider than if they don't, here his range only needs to get a few hand larger than AA/KK to require a call. More than a few more hands and folding becomes a disaster.

We agree he sucks. Hopefully we agree there are many ways to suck. You're saying he sucks in a very specific way- based on two bets- so we should fold. I'm saying if he sucks in any other way, which is highly likely since we only have two bets worth of info, folding is horrid.

Yeah when he flips AA you feel stupid, but when you fold and he shoves 3 more times in two orbits you'll feel stupid too- or better yet flips JTs to show you he 'had it'.

And yeah, yeah, the hand got posted- so he has AA here and we got stacked- I still call, quickly.