View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

One more time....in case you missed it again.

[ QUOTE ]
Still waiting.....if you are not going to answer just say you aren't. That would be fine. But I think it would add to the discussion. Personal opinions shape arguments.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Nevermind that I answered it, and you just weren't happy with the answer you got.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please point out where you answered this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RedBean,

What percentage chance do you assign to a random player from the years 1996 to 2003 of ever using a PED?

What percentage chance do you assign Barry Bonds from the years 1996 to 2003 of ever using a PED?

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you referring to when you mean PED?

Are we talking illegal PED's? Non-prescription?

Are we talking over the counter ones?

Are we talking purely illegal steroids?

Or are we talking anything that can be classified as a PED?

Narrow it down here, as you've been known to shift the goalpoasts on the definition of what you originally ask once you get an answer, and then twist it into something that isn't applicable. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"PED" means different things to different people...let's nail down what we mean here, and then I'm happy to answer....but not before that, as you're propensity to run amok with false assertions makes me cautious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any substance that has been deemed illegal to buy/sell without the proper prescription, or a substance that is performance enhancing and is illegal in any sense, prescription or not.

That work?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]