View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Didn\'t I just say I don\'t slow play two pair?

CO three bet range: AK, JJ+
BB 2 bet range: any two cards especially suited.

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, MP folds, <font color="#FF0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, BB calls.

River: (9.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">BB raises</font>, Hero folds, CO calls.

Final Pot: 13.25 BB

Rainbow flop, two pair and I ain't happy. I can't donk raise against CO because he will check/raise the turn if he has me dominated. BB can easily be on at least a bd draw of some sort. I am easily behind here. I want to see a 4 diamonds on the turn.

Crap turn card, ok well it completes some draws and makes others better if I donk there is a good chance that CO calls unless he has a set and thre was an excellent chance he checks as he isn't very aggressive.

Not sure if others would agree with this line of reasoning but I had this guy booked pretty good. He is calling AK,KK and JJ. He might actually fold JJ but I doubt it. He is 3 betting AA and QQ, since I had one of each I figured he was going to call my donk.

If I let it go he is checking KK and JJ and betting AK but he is behind with AK and BB could very well reraise it with a straight or a flush draw.

I can't 3 bet AQ and I don't think I want to call two so that is why I donked the turn.

River clearly was the worst card for me.