View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Help me buy things- win up to 100$!

[ QUOTE ]
chopsticks- I have never owned a razer mouse but have heard about them. How are they quality-wise vs. Logitech mice? The simplicity is certainly nice but since I will be doing more than just gaming, would going with a Logitech be smarter?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been said that razers are the best choice when it comes to price/quality ratio and theyve also had great results in reviews. If you've got used to logitech it could be the best choice for you. I have used so many brands that I hadnt gotten used to any certain type of mouse and moving to razers was easy.

About the simplicity, dont confuse razers as simple mouses. My pro|solutions 1.6 is very simple mouse since its made for graphical designers who dont need too many functions in one mouse. Check out the gaming series (which i linked), there are tons of options and some of the models are built with lots of buttons which are freely adjustable to do whatever you want.

Go to your local computer shop and try different mouses and compare logitech vs razer. I did this too and almost bought another logitech as my previous mouse was logitech too until I noticed razers on display and I'm going to use these for undefined amount of time now.