View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: AHK: how to read PokerStars Lobby? ( source code reward or maybe c

ok Dave, I don't wanna bunch of schmucks data mining 1795 tables all night long so let's make things clear up.

If "someone" releases a program (compiled script) that opens top most 20 tables from the lobby and then sells this program for 20 bucks then you release PokerStars Table Opener that will open 20 tables max.

Correct? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW. if you implement it like Loop, 20 there aren't many people that will be able to increase that limit even with the open source. Plus add something within the loop and you are safe.

[ QUOTE ]
AS I have said before (amd is I'm sorry most delayed) I will fix up the SNG opener soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup, but if I could use ControlGet,, List the script would be already working.
I know you don't have time to do everything ... that's the main reason for open source concept.

[ QUOTE ]
Basically, Stars needs to sort out their policy / enforcement for a cash agme opener to be viable imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's in their interest because I could play 1 or 2 tables more if I wouldn't be disturbed by all that tables pop-ing and requiring my attention to sit in.
I think everybody could. Not counting the effect on the speed of the game...

[ QUOTE ]
the Win32 GDI functions... I think i found a fix for the problem I have been encountering....

[/ QUOTE ]
aren't you going to share the problem (and solution)?