View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Credit Management

Thanks a lot guys.

I agree with you Sakuraba, I do feel as if I would be "dodging the debt". I do not wish to do this, and It did seem too good to be true. Thanks for the link, I will definatley check it out.

ColdCaller, thanks for this input, I was wondering about who actually set up these services.

Blackrussian, thanks as well. For the record, the credit card debt is something that was largely medically related, not random charge ups that were "ooh lets get this". I'm not as fantasy driven as I may seem, thats my bad =) I was mainly curious if these deals were truly too good to be true, etc. That said, your advice is excellent advice, and should be taken by anyone in general about responsible management of debt. I was just simply looking into it to see if it were a viable option, and i found out today what it actually does. This concerned me, and as Sakuraba said, it seemed like I would be dodging the debt, and that is roughly how it seemed to me. Morally, I find this part the most disturbing.

I certainly am not going to accept this offer, especially with the insight that you three provided. You guys are right, I do feel it would feel signifigantly better if I were to pay them off in full. Thanks for the input, advice and assistance.