View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I've sweated friends playing pokergirl z and casually watched her play on many ocassions. I personally never saw any evidence of botting. As telling as anything, she was definitely prone to tilting and did so on many ocassions. Another thing pokergirl z did that a bot wouldn't do is leave games quickly after getting stuck ~5-10 bets (even against known fish). I'm just not sure what to think anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. So I google pokergirl z and the first listing is a blog that looks to be her. Correct me Sal if I am wrong. Down the page a bit she describes her play:

"My Mecca .. Online gaming. I started playing 5-10 Texas Holdem heads up limit games and realized the world was my ocean. Good fishing and an endless horizon. I quickly moved up to 10-20 and now I play up to 300-600. I’ve been playing online for over 2 years now. I wish I could say I was a cool headed Zen like poker master. I cannot say that. I’m volatile and have been known to go on tilt on occasion."

Part of her Aug. 05, 2005 post. Doesn't prove anything, but sounds alot like how she was seen by previous poster. Someone who goes on tilt is not a bot. Hand histories should show this. Come on FT, cough em up.