View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: 25k at the 60s in 1 month challenge (Oct props)

[ QUOTE ]
spacegravy;

Assuming you are maximizing the number of tables you play / hour, you are sacrificing certain edges you can get over your opponents. So I guess you let go of a few edges in the earlier levels (ie. not play AQo from late MP) and situations like less re-stealing of limpers in later levels. Also your reads on your opponents will prolly suffer (for instance I look every player at my table up through sharkscope and determine the best&worst players and adjust my strategy accordingly but cannot seem to get this done with 10+ tables at the same time._

Obviously your general SnG strategy knowledge & ICM skill is SPOT on. After having said the above, and assuming you cannot play much more advanced then general SnG strat & Very good ICM application..... Would you say that you can achieve 6%-10% ROI at the 60s with applying general SnG strat & good ICM? Or is there something else that makes you a superstar player?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess what your trying to ask is if i can maintain my current roi readless... well even tho I'm playing alot of tables it's still pretty easy to get reads, for instance if someone open raises 5x the bb chances are they don't have a clue and can easily exploit their game. Or if you constantly catch them limping in bad spots. Just lil things you pick up that you can catch reads pretty easily.