View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: The Well: Lefort

[ QUOTE ]

what sites do you play on and when do you consider is the best time to play, early morning, midday or at night?

[/ QUOTE ]

Won't say what sites I play on, but I will say that diversifying your bankroll over multiple sites is a good idea. Some sites are better at different times and this lets you be profitable whenever you choose to play. But I won't list off the sites and their "prime times"... no easy baskets.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
favorite movie?

a life tip?

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually say Rounders is my favorite movie but thats pretty cliche in this forum so I'll go with.. Good Will Hunting.. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Matt Damon

Life tip, thats a fun one... My tip would be, "go do it!" Whatever it is you've been considering doing the past few weeks/months/years, whether it be something big like travel the world or get a new job, or something smaller like ask a girl out or color your hair, do it. You live life once, to look back and say "I wish" would be a travesty.

[ QUOTE ]

why are you such a donk?

why am i such a pussy and never move up in stakes like you did?

i remember the day after you won that wcoop. you were all smug but deep down you were like, "#@$!#Rasdfkjasdlfkjasdlkjf1q#$%!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah it was hard to talk to people in a calm and humble manner after just winning almost half a million dollars... and move up already! Just get drunk and do it!