View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: This kinda pissed me off

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

The reason the policy exists for used games is because they're ALREADY [censored] OPEN! You're not really this [censored] dumb, are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, what the hell is your point? You love to throw around these one liners like they mean anything at all. I think you're the biggest douche I've come across in OOT, congrats. OBVIOUSLY IM AWARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NEW AND USED GAME YOU [censored] IDIOT.

You missed the entire point anyways, yet again. You clowns just told me how this policy would be abused and run GameStop out of business blah blah when they already have the [censored] policy implemented for used games. But gee whiz, Gamestop would never allow a policy for new games to be returned within a week paying a $5-10 fee in exchange for a refund of store credit. So many people would spend $60 on a brand new game (zomg new!) and then $5-10 each week so they could return it in exchange for another brand new game, instead of just buying the used version of said game and returning it for another game a week later without any fees or questions asked, or just going to Blockbuster and abusing their return policy.

You should stick to those pretentious one liners that totally miss the entire point, btw. If you actually try to use your head I'm afraid you might hurt yourself. So browse some OOT threads, find some really good conceited remarks/insults from fellow pompous d-bags, and come back with another tounge in cheek response. Be sure to have very little relevance and not make any sense. Who am I kidding, you've got that one down pretty good!