View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone - Who datamines and collects the HH's of the games at FT? and specifically the games that pokergirlz plays in (not sure of the exact spelling of her online handle)?

Can we collect some of these HH's and see if there is anything unusual or eye-catching in the stats?
Who has played with this player and who has data on her?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know gehrig datamines those games (or used to) so he should have plenty of hands.

A question for MrGatorade...did you believe pokergirl z was botting? If so, why didn't you list her on your site?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am fully aware of the OP and the situation at hand here and wish to not comment further in this matter.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Its REALLY interesting that the person who finds the most bots, even those who arent bots, earlier said of sal:

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever investigation that is going on with her was not initiated by me nor reported by me. Does that answer your question? I only care about bots not people having mulitple accounts. If she is or has used a bot in the past or present then I care.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Crazy Mike said she wasnt a bot, but then we have FTP locking and then confiscating the account for using botting software (im assuming thats what they mean, their wording is a little vague IIRC).

Ill repeat it:

[ QUOTE ]
I am fully aware of the OP and the situation at hand here and wish to not comment further in this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something does not sit right here - i smell conspiracy but i might be wrong. This wouldnt be the first case where Mike has wrongly accused someone of botting using his 100% guaranteed method (which has failed a few times) and that person had his account reinstated if memory serves me.