View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

[ QUOTE ]
Please link up an article about a Blackwater security agent capturing anyone in Guantanamo. I know you don't usually know much about the topics you speak of, particularly those concerning the US, so I'll help you out. The United States Military is responsible for that.

These Blackwater guys, they're not out taking over cities, they're running convoys from city to city, helping people get supplies they couldn't get because religious zealots blow up any large truck they see, and protecting heads of state.

No Blackwater security agent has ever captured anyone who is incarcerated in Guantanamo. Nice try, no one with a brain would buy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said anything of the kind! I was suggesting that should Blackwater personel be arrested/captured by the enemy, I would understand why they would be treated as "suspected" combatants were treated by the US in Guantanamo Bay,as just what they are; mere mercenaries, goons, guns for hire, worse than pimps. Surely so, according to the Geneva convention (I nearly gorgot you cannot invoke the geneva convention against US citizens [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).