View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand people like you. Why on Earth do people like you automatically assume you're the worst kind of person because you retired from the military and decided to use the skills you learned there to provide food for your family?

What in the hell is possibly wrong with earning a living? People earning an amount equal to the worth of the job they do is "greed" to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

What I don't understand is that you are treating the world one way, jail all "suspected" unlawful combattants for years in Guantanamo Bay, probably subjecting most of the to torture, yet "if" the fought they didn't do it fro the money. Should a US citizen choose to be a mercenary or unlawful combatant, he should be allowed to provide for his family. I guess he could be a pimp too, to provide for his family, or a mafiosi, or a drug pusher, or any other type of commonly, regarded as criminal, occupations.

Utter insanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please link up an article about a Blackwater security agent capturing anyone in Guantanamo. I know you don't usually know much about the topics you speak of, particularly those concerning the US, so I'll help you out. The United States Military is responsible for that.

These Blackwater guys, they're not out taking over cities, they're running convoys from city to city, helping people get supplies they couldn't get because religious zealots blow up any large truck they see, and protecting heads of state.

No Blackwater security agent has ever captured anyone who is incarcerated in Guantanamo. Nice try, no one with a brain would buy it.