View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:07 AM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My answer to the last one, to all Blackwater employess, since you are unlawful combatants or mercenaries, driven by greed (Well, you could always join the army, of course, you would not be paid as much [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They did. They served anywhere from 10-20 years, then retired. If you'd researched them, you'd be aware of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So greed, rather than patriotism took over after 10 to 20 years in the army??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Well I do understand how that's possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand people like you. Why on Earth do people like you automatically assume you're the worst kind of person because you retired from the military and decided to use the skills you learned there to provide food for your family?

What in the hell is possibly wrong with earning a living? People earning an amount equal to the worth of the job they do is "greed" to you?

Utter insanity.

Edited to add
And many of these guys didn't retire volutarily, they were forced, because they couldn't pass the physical anymore. As I told you the last time you started in on Blackwater, these aren't your everyday run of the mill infantrymen, these are the best of the best of the Special Forces, these are the Seals, the Rangers, Force Recon, etc.

These are the men who wake up (while in the service) at 3:30am, run 15 miles, do 1000 pushups, 1000 situps, then go eat breakfast and then spend all morning training with their rifles then eat lunch and go spend 4 or 5 hours in brutal hand to hand combat training.

After 20 years of that, your body would probably begin to deteriorate too.