View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Has anyone tried Pic-Club? PLEASE post your experiences here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went onto their site, but didn't find out exactly what the deal was. What the heck is the shares thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how this works and I'm not too concerned about either. I just want to be able to move money.

<font color="blue">In non-lawyer language when you deposit to your account you are actually buying shares of the company.(please read our agreement) We then sell those shares to the poker room you choose. The poker room then deposits the money they paid for your shares in your players account. PIC is an International Authorized Trading Company. We are sort of like the Charles Schwab of the poker world. There is an exclusion in the UIEGA for trading companies. So I bought one and became the 1st to trade in poker.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
The fees look very high. They say you can deposit using a credit card but the fee is 5%, plus 9% to cash out. I can't really imagine a CC working in this day and age.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Yes our Credit Cards work "WE ARE A TRADING COMPANY" How else do you think I got AMEX? And Fees are competitve. In fact we have a Promotion going right now that waives the 5% deposit fee.</font>

My first withdrawal went smoothly. I didn't like the 9% for the ACH so I had them FedEx a company check to me. The fee was $25 for the Fed Ex and the check was free. If I had had them send it via regualr mail, the whole process would have been free.

[ QUOTE ]
no mainstream poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> As I said in a previous post good news was on the way. I am pleased to announce that PokerHost.com from the Microgaming network has joined the PIC-CLUB and will be open soon. Software integration is underway. The DGS network of 20 rooms is now live and open for play. </font>

This is accurate. The biggest site is Eurolinx which is Prima/Ongame, but there seem to be some good bonuses with some of the sites that they do work with. Though I have never heard of any of the site that were added in the last week. I am at least mildly entertained by Bubba's Poker "Hillbillies Kin Play Poker Two". Does anybody know what network these new sites are on?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> More poker room announcements next week as we finalize the contracts. </font>

http://www.pokersitescout.com/pokersites.asp

[/ QUOTE ]