View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 05:33 AM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
cool brag about the 100/200 and not caring about money?......but what im saying is if you lose 40 buy ins at 2/4 u are a clown...there are enough soft tables at 2/4 that u should be able to work urself out of a downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I wasn't bragging about it @ all, I played that level pre-legislation. It's not that I'm not worried about the money, but I know I'm gonna come out of it b/c I guarentee that I've won more money @ the 2/4 this year than anyone else. Is that a brag, no, not really b/c I can't beat the [censored] 3/6 to save my life. I don't know wtf your deal is or who you even are or why you're coming on the forums tryin to hate for no reason. A 30 buy in downswing is worthy of being posted, it's not like I'm bitching about losing 4-5 buy in's. If you don't want to read about you can feel free to skip my posts or put me on ignore. This is the thread to talk about this type of [censored], so if u are a small stakes player and think that 12-16k is a ton of [censored] money then go back to your own forum, if you're a high stakes player and think that it's chump change, well then good for you. I'm somewhere in between and felt that it was a big enough downswing to post about