Default Re: The Well: Lefort

[ QUOTE ]
biggest downswing?
biggest stack at a table?
sickest hand?
sickest call?
biggest pot? won? lost? in bb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest downswing is tough. I brought ~$100k to Vegas and came home with ~$40k after running horribly in both live cash and tournaments, and also was down online during the time. So I think its safe to say I've had a 6 figure downswing from some point to point.

Sickest call and sickest hand are probably the same. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10089143
Just an interesting hand against a laggy player for deep stacks.

Another interesting one was live in Vegas in a superdeep $2/$5nl game at the Wynn with a bunch of 2p2ers (fslexduck, cts, djsensei, jfish, jsnipes, that I can remember...) Cole was absolutely hammered, stupidly overrolled, and having a good time. I had the seat to his immediate left and was trying to take advantage. I can't remember the hand exactly but I'll try.. He raises from MP, I 3bet 76ss, folds to him, he calls. Flop is 653r. He checks, I bet, he raises, I call. Turn is an 8. He bets, I call. River is an A. He bets (and at this point its like a $2000 bet and easily the biggest game in the room so everyone is gathered round as they await my decision..), I eventually call. Cole says "good call dude" as he flips over his air. I proudly table my 3rd pair. Oh wait... Cole's air is Q8dd... he turned a pair and didn't know. He was bluffing with the best hand... [censored] runs so good... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Errrr biggest pot is tough. Probably just felting or being felted at Prima 50/100 at some point as I played it a bit but didn't have very significant results in either direction.