View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: The Well: Lefort

[ QUOTE ]
poker story?

fav mod?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fav mod? I don't really pay attention to mods, but I do know ahnuld's name is green so that must mean he's a mod, and I met him in Vegas and he was a cool dude. That plus he's Canadian, so I guess he's my favorite.

Poker story hmmm... I think my best poker story is probably this summer when I was in Vegas for the WSOP. I had some friends come to visit and we played a fun $1/$2 game at the Mihage. (Mirage... but we for some reason were calling it "Meee-hage" after about a dozen doubles each). I was running sick good with a stack of like $1800 (max buyin $200, and for everyone else at the table this was significant stakes, so the game wasn't exactly stupid..) So one of my friends in particular I'd beaten up on a few times for stacks. He was fairly drunk and convinced he couldn't beat me. This particular hand, I pick up KK UTG. I limp, couple limpers, folds to him on the button and he raises, I call, all else fold. Flop is K63r. I check he bets I call. Turn is a Q. I check. He shows a Q, and announces to the table "I [censored] hate poker" and mucks. Thats right, there were no bets on the turn, and he mucked. I showed KK for top set, and the whole table went nuts. Pretty funny stuff.