View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Wonder how many of these pros are dope addicts? Here\'s one example

i copy/pasted that paragraph into word and my computer got the blue screen of death trying to read that [censored]. After buying a new computer with a quad core processor and all the mad [censored] so it doesn't blow up again I tried spell checking his stuff so maybe we can understand what he's trying to say, here we go:

"Tee guys who have sum real insight on me. The way it went down was I got mad the day after I won 50gs online because I entered my 1st live satyr for fun cause I put 2 guys in that were in my room playing 1 tourney that night hanging smoking the bud that was took, was the 1st hour of the 1k I told me id put me in mega if I got top 5 there real low limit players which I did and played it with me for fun. Next day I had no bud because it was stolen if u know me u know I need my weed. I played the satyr all day the guys were talking chop 9 hand there was 7 5k seats I was willing to do new deal give whatever amount cause I didn’t want new 1 left out at fall so I take the 2 sickest beats get 8th for 2k not a 5k seat no big deal. left was walking down hallway near not a sole looked at my dead phone and threw it 2 the ground in front of me on the ground I break stuff days I win 200gs its nun new there wasn’t a sole around then all sudden this lady went nuts on me for no reason so I told her to shut the fake up n she called security on me. That is what happened.
PHz to all the ill fans n fake yaw haters"

it still makes 0 sense, but cliff notes would read something like

I smoke weed
I threw cell phone at old lady
I am a sociopathic middle school dropout