View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Although i do feel sorry for sillysal if she is innocent, and only she truly knows...

I would tend to think that when Full Tilt closes an account and seizes funds they are very sure their was behavior that went against their tos. Also, the way they handled this does not seem unreasonable. The only thing i feel is wrong is that they should have some sort of phone communication and atleast release what they are accusing you of.

I can't believe how quick some of you are to bash fulltilt and assume they are falsely accusing sal and she is 100 percent innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every major site has been proven to make a mistake in the confiscation of funds on at least one occasion. To trust a site to be 100% correct on all their decisions without data to back this up is naive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Offcourse it is 100 precent impossible to be sure of anything like this. That is why matters like this go to a jury and evidence is reviewed and a reasonable conclusion is reached.

I honestly don't think that fulltilt cares that much about seizing an extra 50k for personal benifit, they make enough money. I think the reason most people on this site feel that stuff like this always happening is because most of the time people post this stuff they are usually guilty and are just trying to get it on 2+2 and reach out for sympathy to help their case.

Cases like this which get resolved and accusations proven to be false just don't get as much attention, nor are they posted. The majority of post simliar to this are usually from newley registered users who obviously just trying to get a mob backing them in hopes that it will influence the pokersite accusing them of fradulent behavior.