View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Re: ATo in BB - simple flop question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
since when did you become retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for being professional and not making personal insults. I always appreciated the fact we could be civil around here despite our differences.

Garland

[/ QUOTE ]

no differences, just wondering why you have been foaming at the mouth lately. You were never so argumentative when you were wrong in the past, its as if your a pit bull lately - never backing down and digging the hole deeper and deeper. The old Garland was much easer to debate with, the new one is... well, annoying. Bring back the old Garland.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no "new Garland" or "old Garland". If I believe I'm right, I'll fight tooth and nail. If I realize I'm wrong I'll admit it. I think most people know that around here. If you haven't noticed, I've already made concessions and apologized in this thread alone. I still think I have a point about some people being a bit "inflexible" in their thinking. My one and only point now is we are playing in what is most likely to be an aggressive online game, and although I would prefer to bet/3-bet the hand, I wouldn't hate it if someone were to suggest why check-raising would be better.

I still don't like being called "retarded". That would be true if I'm "old" or "new", "right" or "wrong".

Garland