Thread: Cigar Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Cigar Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Man, you love overpaying for your cigars.

[/ QUOTE ]

on the contrary. i love sampling great cigars. after receiving my shipment of cubans this week i can say w/o doubt that i'll never pay $75 for a dominican cigar ever again. furthermore, cuban cohibas are rather pricey and after sampling a few i only found one that i thought was worth its price.

the cohiba millenium pyraimdes was a good cigar, exceptionally mild for a cohiba, but not worth the $33 price tag. i thought the $20 cohiba corona especial was a better stick.

i particularly like the hoyo de monterrey petit robustos ($8).

and cubans aren't all hype- while there are a few dominican cigars i'd prefer over a lot of cubans, a good cuban is leaps and bounds better than a good dominican, and in my case cheaper. there's a bunch of cubans between $7-$15/stick that are wonderful cigars. i'm especially looking forward to trying one of the Bolivar gold medals.

if anyone's interested in obtaining the same supplier feel free to pm me, i dont want to post it in the thread b/c 2p2 can be kind of weird about lots of things, probably including posting a link to buying cuban cigars too.

-Tex