View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Re: What to do w/ my $5 FTP balance?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I would like to stake someone who wants to make it all the way from $5 to 5-digits. For %50. Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, alright, I'll do it.

I'm just wondering, though. Does the 5 digits include cents? Cause if it does, I am all over that. I'm a micro-stakes SnG wizard on PS, but I think I'll probably suck at anything higher, so this could take decades. Are you in a hurry?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you just run it to $100? Sharkscope?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm on Sharkscope. Weevil99 at Pokerstars. But after yesterday and today, my ROI is down to 30%. I'm officially on SuperTilt. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'll probably stop playing for a day or two to regain my equilibrium.

In my defense, yesterday I was all-in 10 times. I won 3 of those uncontested. I lost 6 of the other 7 even though I was favored in every one of them at the point of the all-in bet. The only all-in showdown I won was the one I was favored least in: 55-45. In my best one, I was a 96-4 favorite. Running it all through Pokerstove and then multiplying it out, I discovered that I had a run of bad luck that should only happen about once every 30 years.

So I figure I'm good to go until 2037. That's how it works, right?