View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 09:13 PM

Default Re: I\'m at Final Table of Caesars Palace Classic. First hand.... Help!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
right, and I'm sure that's how it appeared to the villain. So he can eliminate AA and KK from your range, maybe even QQ. Here's what you have shown him: you don't want any callers, and you've left yourself room to fold. Given that you were the BB raising 4 limpers, you could have done this with any two.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree. if i have AA or KK on the first hand at the ft with this action there's no way im gonna put in a cheese raise and invite everybody in. i'd jack it up to like 20k too.

hand 1 i think i play the same. don't listen to the guy saying you turned your hand into a bluff because 9 times out of 10 you have the best hand here and are dealing with straightforward limpers where there's significant value in bumping it up. i think you got caught in a tough spot here but recognized the situation well and made the right fold.

hand 2 we're obv not cold calling oop so its either 3 bet or fold and i think i fold. you said seif was a maniac but is he really limper owning at hand 2 of the ft? aside from that your image is screwed up from the last hand and you could get looked up with a wider range now.