View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Sit N Go Madness on FTP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, you win the overall leaderboard for a given group (Such as Group A, the $1-$2 group) by having the best 4 hour period of the whole weekend. Think of it like setting the record in the high jump.

The four overall winners (one from groups A, B, C, and D) will play the 4 man shootout.

If someone wins the Overall for two different Blocks, they will get a free ride to the finals of the heads up shootout.

I guess if you win three of the blocks, you still get a free ride to the finals but you get 50% more respect.

And if you win all four of them, I guess you win $5,000.

If you like the idea, try to support it and we might be able to do it once a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

this promotion is not nearly as good as it first sounded. look at what FTPdoug said. theyre not giving away that prize for EVERY 4 hour segment. you ahve 12 'chances' at 4 hour segments to see who wins the ONE prize at the end of the weekend for each buyin class.

in other words, they are only giving away ONE first place prize to each level over the whole weekend.

kinda worthless.....esp when you consider how much rockier the games just instantly got. ill be takin the weekend off. later suckers!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The top seven players in each group will be paid at the end of every four-hour block

[/ QUOTE ]

The Overall leaderboard is something different.

[ QUOTE ]
The winners of each group's Overall Leaderboard will meet in a four player heads-up shootout for $5,000

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woops i might be retarded [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]