View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
If the votes split during an elimination round, what happens?

[/ QUOTE ]

back in one of the first few seasons i think they keep revoting. things could very well have changed but they remove those getting votes against them and keep voting til something changes. 14% chance i am making this up, i really have no idea what im talking about.

more speculation but nothing too juicy:

in other news, they way they talked last night, it seems like frosti isnt really in. so i can see him getting axed soon once he doesnt have individual immunity (not that he woulda gotten it last night) but say PG/Erik is next, Frosti could be the one after. and at this point if courtney feels betrayed (because they cuddle) she has no way to do anything about it.

my favorite comment from last night was from amanda when she said something along the lines of "i cant believe we let courtney stick around she's such a loose cannon" because besides her challenge ineptitude, she clearly is a little messed in the head and i would think vengeful...so if the numbers ever align she could jump ship and screw some orginal fei long members that are in the CORE (as in what if they (courtney/frosti/james/and yes JRB) all team up against todd/amanda/maybe even denise...although james turning on denise would be interesting so maybe she gets word of this)...if i were playing the game, thats what i would try to orchestrate if i were any of the c/f/j/jtrb combo i mentioned. from a strategy standpoint, if i were todd, i would see if frosti was okay with ousting courntey and visa versa (not explicitly asking) and try to do that because i dont trust her at all and frosti is a physical threat and you dont have to worry about erik/pg being two strong (and while pg will be trying to scheme u just get the feeling its futile). granted there are tons of things that could happen but i dont think anybody reallllly likes courtney enough to object and frosti isnt an original...you risk people thinking they are next but not if u sell it as he/she could have swung i think it works. then u pick off more yellow and get james when u can and todd/amanda are money.