View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: BBV Dream Journal

Another weird one last night - I was in Barcelona with my mom and we took a train ride up to Finland (which was pretty quick, like 5 mins maybe) to do something. We come back and pack up to leave our hotel room, which was blisteringly hot, and go play some soccer before leaving the city, except it's taking forever to change my socks and shoes and it's really frustrating me. Finally we leave and there's a train station, and suddenly I'm back in Finland and I'm driving somewhere in my car (which, in real life, is brand new and I <3 to death). There's a bus two cars in front of me and it stops, so I jam the gas and change lanes to the left to pass it, and the car in front of me does the same w/o seeing me and hits the side of my car as I pass it. I swerve to avoid getting out of control and am seriously pissed off because my brand new car just got [censored] up. I'm so distraught and in denial about it that I ask myself "this can't be real, am I dreaming right now?" and I actually think about it for a moment, and arrive at the conclusion that I am not dreaming.

wtf? I understand that part of being able to have lucid dreams is asking yourself whether you're dreaming, so to ask myself that in a dream and believe 100% that I'm awake is kinda weird. Also, since I now am pretty sure I'm awake, I'm like really really really pissed off about my car.

He passes me (looks like he wants to get away? goddamn Finns) and I see his license plate - 26L. I guess there's only 2600 cars in Finland? Anyway, I also notice that the side of his car that hit mine wasn't messed up at all and looked as good as new, so I started wondering if maybe I just imagined the impact. I'm kinda chasing him through traffic when all of a sudden there's some patch of gravel in the road and for some reason this causes his car to flip over, as well as the bus that stopped in front of me earlier. I pull over to the side of the road, and there's no shoulder or anything so I'm blocking traffic, and everyone still just wants to drive and it's as if a car didn't just flip over in the middle of the road w/ people inside that need help (goddamn Finns). Although, I have to admit that a big part of the reason why I'm stopping is because I need to get that bastard that [censored] up my car.

Next thing I know I'm in Bend, OR, which is where my parents live, and I need to get back home to the Bay Area but all I have is my bike. This is kinda like a videogame sequence (I've never really thought about this before this thread but seriously, like, all my dreams have something like this) where I have a map that I'm looking at and I'm kinda running around GTA style trying to figure out where to go to get home. And then I wake up.

[censored] weird [censored].