View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]

Spoiler ahead for people who don't watch the "Next week on Survivor" last 10 seconds of the show:

<font color="white"> That is why the previews for next week show Todd scheming about blindsiding James and voting him off so that both immunity idols are taken out of play. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">I think that is a bad play and one week too early. He has a very strong 3 person alliance with Amanda and Denise. By trying to vote off James, he risks Courtney breaking off with them and trying to make a play w/ PG, Eric and James and telling them "We all vote for Tom and James brings his idol" making JRB and Frosty swing votes. For Tom's play to work, no one can tell James that they are voting for him. Even JRB is likely to try and break things up if he views himself as weak at that point. By voting off PG first, they strengthen their alliance with Courtney who is less likely to buddy up with JRB than PG. Then the following week they pick one more person, Frosty or Courtney to surprise vote off James. James doesn't seem very smart so I think this would work well. Since he has two idols, hopefully they will be smart enough to have a plan B incase he invokes one and aren't left guessing who everyone else is voting for. And even if James smartens up and realizes that he should protect himself, they still have enough players to just vote someone else off. So surprise voting James this week is really unnecessary. Once they get down to eight players they are practically untouchable as long as both Courtney and JRB stay in the game. The ideal vote off in my opinion is PG, James, Eric, JRB, Frosty/Courtney and there is your top 3.

BTW, I think a top 3 final is retarded and it should really be top 2 instead. 3 is too many and seems silly.</font>