View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: 600: I Know We All Hate It But..

Hand 1 - Villain might have a lot of big draws with which he might be willing to push on this flop, not just 44 or TT. and TT might have raised preflop a good amount of the time. So, I think I'd push in hand 1 and pay off TT or 44 if he happens to have it.

Hand 2- If you don't want to play bottom set OOP for your stack, then fold 22-55 in EP preflop. It would have been fine to just fold preflop instead of limp. Once you limp/call and flop a set, I would have led at the flop for 3/4 pot and taken it from there. As played to the turn, however, I might have found a fold if I had a read on BB as being tight post flop. After all, I can't see what he'd cold call with preflop, then check with on the flop and turn, only to wake up with a big c/r on the tuurn that doesn't beat bottom set. 2-pair seems unlikely. With 1-card to go, a big combo-draw seems unlikely for BB to play for c/r. So, it looks a lot like a higher set (like 44, which would have folded if you'd led at the flop), or even a hand like 57s for a straight.