View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Trouble with SNGWizard, getting frustrated

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would never use the default wiz ranges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never, really? It seems like they would be close once in a while just by accident. Are they generally too tight, too loose, or both?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i don't really pay that much attention to them to know if they are too tight or too loose. i don't really run that many simulations, maybe just a few a week. so if i am gonna go to the trouble of running one i might as well set the ranges exactly how i want them, it only takes a few seconds to adjust ranges.

i was not trying to suggest that the default ranges are bad or anything like that, i just think if you want to run anaylysis you should select opponent ranges as good as can and go from there. using default ranges just seems silly to me.

also, it would be great if you could add the following feature. say 4 haned, you raise UG with TT, bb pushes, and then you should be able to adjust villians hand range and see if calling is correct. can you add that? thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with what you are saying. I think default opponent hand ranges can save time, but I try to caution users to always review the default hand ranges.

Your request is already on my to-do list, but it probably won’t happen until after Release 2 is published.