View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Trouble with SNGWizard, getting frustrated

[ QUOTE ]
1. You have almost 8 big blinds, so you are not desperate. Stealing the blinds does not increase your equity significantly.
2. You are pushing into 3 opponents. There is a significant chance you will get called.
3. Opponent stacks are almost equal so losing a showdown is a disaster.
4. Folding actually increases your equity due to the chance that somebody else will get eliminated.

Taking all these factors into account, I think you have to play pretty tight here. That said, pushing 99 is +$EV. The Wizard recommends a fold because it is slightly less than the default edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, pushing 99 here is really standard for me and several other players who all do very well, all of whom are easily pushing wider than this as well.

There are a number of other spots similar to this on the bubble where it suggests a fold that are standard pushes for me.

Anyways, it just frustrated me that there are spots that have always been been very standard pushes for me and every other reg I know that SNGWiz is telling us to fold. Wasn't trying to bash the product or anything, I think overall it's pretty awesome.