View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: V1.13c

[ QUOTE ]
When you mouseover the icon in the system tray it would be cool if it told you how many hands you've played, net winnings, winrate, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

It shows that in the main window. Not too hard to implement though so maybe... I guess I have a nice 2 monitor setup but for ppl multi-tabling on a laptop it might be good.

[ QUOTE ]

Datmining ... just datamine, then move files to my normal history folder and then just start RT hud and it will store all the hands in it's database ... or ????

(This may have been asked before and we are talking ipoker)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd set the mining tool to send the files to your regular history folder. I'd either have RT run while you mine or shut down I-poker and then run RT.

Hands processed while the table is still open take a lot longer to process. I do a whole bunch of hand history storing and generate a lot of windows for the panels ect, for hands that I can attach to an active table window. This can take a fair amount of time and RT is not v good about allowing other progs resources whilst it does this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I mean it will work but you might find everything else slows to a crawl for a few seconds. I definitely wouldn't start playing until it has processed everything.