View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:45 AM

Default THE Pacific table mod -- now someone step up and do the cards

Decided to actually make a helpful post in this forum instead of just leeching off the other ppl here. I made a Pacific Poker table / cardback mod. But it's for the PREVIOUS version of the software -- you can still get it as shown by a helpful poster in this post

I've always thought their latest upgrade was atrocious...with the all-in button right next to all the others, and NO confirmation. I've seen more than one accidental all-in and been victimized by it myself.

All the images are stored locally, so I just edited them with Photoshop. Here's what it looks like. But I need someone to champion the card mod and make some nice Fozzy or Waffle-style cards. So while I figure out how to host my table/cardback .bmp mods, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would take on the cards. Someone plz chime in here and announce that they'll give it a go. I've pasted the .bmp card image below too so that perhaps an american photoshop wiz can help us out even if he can't get the Pacific software/media files. (For some reason, Imageshack hosted the deck.bmp file as a .png file...dunno why, but just so u know it has to be in .bmp format)