View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Problems at FT? Fraud in the Support Department?

[ QUOTE ]
What are your motivations then to defend Fulltilt? Why are you so passionate about defending a business that has acted ill towards many of our two plus two friends?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not necessarily defending them. I have stated that their customer service could and should be better. The point I am making, is this that I can understand how a complicated investigation can take a number of weeks to complete. This simple understanding seems to be beyond many people. I can also understand that FTP can only give minimal information out on an ongoinging investigation.

Now, once the investigation is completed, if FTP decide to confiscate sillysal's money and give no explanation as to why and they give her no way of challanging their decision I will be taking a completely different viewpoint. All I keep trying to point out is that let the investigation complete and then make our assumptions.

There are always 2 sides to a dispute and in this case 1 side is very limited in the information it can disclose to a public forum. Also we are not privy to the full details. So I do not just accept a 1 sided argument from a 2+2 poster that I have no knowledge as to whether they are honest or not.