View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:32 AM

Default Re: kind of weird hair cut/girl spot

[ QUOTE ]
Really disagree that she's trying to get repeat business on this one.

We have a backwards-OOT situation. Instead of the guy thinking the girl is interested when she probably isn't we instead have a girl who I think was probably interested who others think wasn't.

Seriously, who has questions about their hair?

"She is cute and youngish. We have an ok conversation about various aspects of our lives and things going on"

"She mentions she's single"

"here's my number. call me if you have any questions."

Is this not obvious?
Forget the fact that kurosh wasn't picking up on a flirty-vibe. This isn't a bar scene or at somebody's house-party sitting around drinking and getting high.
she has to have some degree of professionalism in the workplace plus she is kind of concentrating on the hair and I'm guessing she really was trying to be more towards flirty and kurosh just missed it.

Did she smile and laugh? Did she mention once...or even more than once...that's she's single?
Who mentions they are single and gives out their phone number who isn't flirting?

Kurosh even confirmed this isn't the normal procedure for the place.

I think one potential play if you're interested in pursuing this could be to call the number and say that you've decided you have a question about your hair and then come up with something silly.
Or you can call and say that you don't really have a question about your hair but you wanted to call her anyway because she seemed nice/fun so lets go get dinner.
Or whatever, I don't know.
But it seems like a definite opportunity as best I can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming kurosh is game for testing, I will wager $100 that you are wrong. Nothing against kurosh.... I just think ppl are usually right about vibes and that getting a card from a stylist is totally standard.