View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: Mark Seif responds 1/11/07. Most amusing!

[ QUOTE ]
I knew something like this was coming.

Keep the following in mind, though: I never accused Mark of cheating on 2/15/06. Go look through my old posts here and on NWP. You will find ZERO accusations against Mark regarding cheating on AP. Same with the video I just recorded for RawVegas.TV. I have never accused him of anything, other than peculiar and unprofessional behavior. However, I have said that it was important to re-examine that questionable session, and I will continue to say it. If that bothers him, he shouldn't have become the face of the site that ended up cheating its own players.

Am I worried about being sued? Not really. Such a case would be completely laughed out of court, given all the facts that would be brought out (including facts known here and other facts that would be discovered.)

I can assure you that, if Mark sued me, it would become a huge mess for both himself and AP -- publicity-wise and otherwise. Trust me on that one especially.

[/ QUOTE ]

druff, you won't have to worry about him suing you. it's not going to happen. he knows you got cheated and are only trying to get the facts straight.