View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Problems at FT? Fraud in the Support Department?

[ QUOTE ]
Whole lot of stupid in this thread...

That said, FTP's response is simply unacceptable. Others have elaborated, but going beyond the standard "we can't show you the evidence cause then you'll just build a better bot" crap to not even giving an outline of the allegations themselves is some serious Third World Junta [censored].

I'm a rake generating machine, and I'll never ever ever play on Full Tilt until we stop seeing these kinds of stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right, it gets stupid when people start attacking other peoples opinion's just to make themselves feel better. As far as bots are conserned, its not real hard to beat a bot. I'm in Las Vegas now and downtown they have a memorial of Phil laak smoking the best programmed bots on the planet. Bots due not due well against bluff's, they are mathmatical. Anyway, next time I see phil laaak I'm going to ask him more about the bots weaknessess. I remember the ex chess champion talking how the computers can be programmed for mathmatical value but have many weaknessess regarding such things as positional value and such.