View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Hi RVG!
Sorry if this has been addressed already, I have read the last pages and didn't see it. In version 0.37 or whatever, I loved those checkboxes on the report tab that you could click to see the 3-bet PF stats, like how much a player 3-bets against a steal from the SB and BB, but now I can't find those anywhere. I have checked the pre-prepared reports availible in the drop-down but couldn't see these stats, and I can't find them in the "filters" either.
Can you help please?
Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, sorry, one of those things I had to temporarily remove to get 0.50b done in time but it will be back soon.

[ QUOTE ]
I am importing my hands now, but if i want to view Villain stats via report, i just get 2 hands to see, although i playe 100+ with him

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, make sure you remove all filters first and go into the Filter form just to make sure all stakes are selected.

[ QUOTE ]
I have imported lots of hands and I want them to be moved when the import is done. The files dont move to the specified folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

It only moves files when auto import is used and then only when the file is at least an hour old. I'll be improving this a lot obviously.

[ QUOTE ]

When .50 was released I made a new database. Now that .51b has support for FT capped games, can I just re-import the same archived HH folder? I am assuming it will skip the hands it already has and import the capped games now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be able to reimport the files and it will skip the imported hands and just import the ones that were in error before.

[ QUOTE ]
1) import hand fulltilt poker, 90,000Hand. 340 error.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you zip up your holdem manager\logs folder and e-mail to tourneymgr@gmail.com I can take a look and make sure they import ok next time. The way I let you know about error hands needs a lot of improvement but right now I'm focused on trying to make sure they import in the first place.

[ QUOTE ]
but tourny side is compete mess, i can't get any report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I broke it right before I released 0.50b... Will be fixed with some other nice improvements in the next build

[ QUOTE ]
But select or not, he autoimport only the first hand from a table, and then always 0 Hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok... haven't heard this one before... can you send me one of these files? Also, after the 1 hand imports, can you click on the "Show Log" and let me know what it says?

rvg