View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Most fun PC games? 2000-2005

Max Payne was pretty meh imo (or maybe it was MP2 I played...either way, wasn't that impressed, and I beat it in 1 day).

Get System Shock 2, it's like BioShock but better. Jedi Knight II came out in 2002 and was a cool shooter - actually, I don't remember if it was this or if it was Jedi Academy I played, but the Star Wars shooter series have always been pretty good so both are prob good choices.

Oh yeah, FREELANCER, awesome space shooter. Game is [censored] sick. They seriously need to make a sequel already. I was mad addicted to this game for awhile. It's kinda like Oblivion structure-wise in that there's a main quest, but even outside of that there's a ton of stuff to do and places to explore.

QFT on Deus Ex, I never got past the first few levels for some reason and I've been itching go go back and play it recently even though I rarely do that with old games that have crappy graphics. Sometimes I wish companies would take awesome old games, port them to new engines, and re-sell them; I'd totally shell out $40-$50 to play Deus Ex in HD on my 360.