View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just think it's funny for Duane Chapman to be calling other people n****r, when he has done time for murder 1, has 11 kids(many whom he had no hand in raising) by 5 different women, has a daughter who gave birth at the age of 15, has a daughter who died in a drug-related automobile wreck and has a son who has done prison time for drug-related charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post says more about you than it does about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't think it does. to me, it says a lot about dog. i mean.. literally, it says a lot about him.

it doesn't really say much about illeagle, i gotta tell ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with dids. I dont see how there is any confusion. the guy is equating the word [censored], which is a slang term for black people, with murder, having a bunch of kids that he isnt raising, drugs, etc.

Ill now inevitably get a bunch of people to now say that [censored] arent the same as black people, a [censored] is just a type of black person. well, this is [censored], it is justification for being racist (to what degree? I dunno).

[/ QUOTE ]

The idea is that people who use the Nword like dog did generally equate it to the most common negative stereotypes about black people things such as being criminal and having many illegitamate children etc. Illegal was pointing out that it was ironic Dog would use the word so frequently and in such a way when he actaully exibited a majority of these stereotypes. Illegals racial views in no way came through in the post, thus Dids statement made no sense. Its not complicated.