View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Stars Hyper Simple Theme Mod?

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bar

Can this new Renaissance based theme work with both the BetPot and TableNavigator scripts? Also, is it possible for a theme that is based on Renaissance (like this new one or others) to have a no-Images version?

I don't mean just having the circle/bubble icon suppressed with no pictures by selecting the lobby option. But have only the square box displaying the player's ID/stack. I want to have the "closer centered card" feature of renaissance for multitabling, but I don't like having the images-enabled bubbles because less space for HUD stuff.

This would be kind of a hybrid of Renaissance and No-Images theme with betpot/tableNAV compatible. Is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't believe betpot will recognize the renaissance theme due to the color of certain elements and the locations may screw a few things up also.

dave would be the guy to ask on that

as far as the "No Images" theme - that is a separate theme base - meaning the modded theme can either pattern after that - or it can pattern after the renaissance theme. but not elements of each, unfortunately.

i did notice that some of the themes have their on gx.ini files - i am going to experiment a little with them and see what results i get