View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: MSNL Vancouver House thread - lets do it this time?

Is it hard to get approved being 4-6 21 year olds? Just dependent on owner, or does he have a association he has to ask also? Only if he lives in gated area or something?

I wanted to do one of these earlier in the year when I found some sick mansion in mia where the rent is normally $40-50k a month for around $12-14k I think. But I saw there was like a $10k application fee, and dont think they would like 4 21 year olds living there. It was a pretty exclusive island in miami off a private gated area in miami which is already exclusive. So really baller.

Def. should have everyone put down some security deposits, and prob. be easier to do if one person is on the rent. Have a lawyer/dad etc, pay him. Pay everything up front, etc.

Then I got a girlfriend, so stuff like that isn't as fun anymore.

3 of my friends though were turned down at the jade (sick building in miami) trying to split a 43rd floor 4 bedroom (cost like 3 mill) apt. 2 of them had salaries (not poker) over 175k. Though one of them lived in the building before and had some complaints so that maybe skewed it.