View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re: FTS: Stars $5r $35k gurateed (sp?)

[ QUOTE ]
alright guys, i got the HH for you.

Viewer Only Version: http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HH94248/Hands
Hand History Analyzer Version: http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA94248/Hands/5132

i was basically a huge card rack, but made a sick comeback 3 handed. played pretty well and ran pretty hot.

october was [censored] amazing, started my roll with $15k, and had a nice $30k+ month (5, 5k+ scores, won TLB). nice for all my grinding to pay off, was a $4/180 grinder like 8 months ago. holla atcha boyy. only thing is I haven't had any success in the $150s on tilt or stars, but ive only been playing them for about 2 weeks or so. I should probably stop being a puss and start playin some majors, i usaully just take sunday off! haha thanks alot guys <3 amazing month, not much else to say.

ps. thanks mkind, watch yer vids all the time. pretty weird to see a bunch of p5 guys starting to post here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been a 2+2 member/lurker for a while. I recently left P5's and have been generally avoiding the limelight. That, at least, was the plan before I became very ill and had to take some time off of poker, so now I'm pretty much out of the poker scene for a while.

Anyway, been following your progress and you're doing fantastic. Don't worry about not being able to do well in the bigger buyins. TBH, if you avoided the bigger buyins and just stuck to these mid-buyin/high guarantee tournies, you're going to do very well for yourself. In fact, I kind of admire the fact, since I absolutely blow at these big field tournies and is something I am striving to get better at (when I return to poker, that is). The added bonus of being able to get through these tournies w/ 4 figure runners is that eventually, it will translate to Sunday success, which is obv where the big money is.

GL to you.