View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Rivered under FH vs. stuck borderline maniac

[ QUOTE ]
if i thought it would get HU i would 3bet pf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand where you're coming from however the reason I didn't 3-bet PF was because I was playing the hand really for set value only. Thus, I didn't mind the extra player(s) in the pot with me because if I do flop a set, it's almost certainly the best hand and will almost certainly win me a ton of monies.

Also, I knew if I 3-bet PF there is approximately a 0% chance the villan lays it down PF and he also wouldn't lay it down on most flops. He really was playing that LAGtardish.

With a MPP vs. a tilting LAGtard and another player OOP, I wanted to get one for Villan's raise only and if one of the other limpers would be slowplaying a big one, I save a bet by not 3-betting here. However, if I call and EP r/r's, I can get out cheaper especially since the way Villan was playing he may have even gone rampant and 4-bet this. Thus, I'm stuck in between a "raise war" with a MPP.

Under some circumstances, I do 3-bet this, but given the action left behind and my opponents, I felt it best to just call.

Totally understand the logic though.