View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:53 AM

Default Rivered under FH vs. stuck borderline maniac

2/10 spread live game. Hero is in SB with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]-6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Game is skewing reasonably weak. Big hands are almost always getting paid off.

Villan is OTB and has announced he is already "stuck $600". Young asian kid who is playing super LAG. Tons of PF raises and c-bets. He's paid numerous people off with inferior hands and seems to be trying to get un-stuck or go busto.

Three limps to Villan who raises to $10. Hero calls $10, BB folds, one original limper who is in EP+1 calls. Three to the flop.

Flop K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]-6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]-7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Hero checks, EP+1 checks, Villan bets $10. Hero calls $10. EP+1 folds.

Turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Hero checks, Villan bets $10. Hero raises to $20. Villan 3-bets to $30. Hero 4-bets to $40. Villan calls.

River is J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Hero bets $10, Villan raises to $20, Hero 3-bets to $30, Villan 4-bets to $40, Hero calls.

Line eval on all streets. Do I CR the flop instead of the turn? Do I just lead the flop and turn, trying to pump as much money in as possible? On the river, after Villan 4-bets, do we call (as I did) expecting to lose?